May 29, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

  For many of you this means a shortened week after perhaps missing class last week as well due to rehearsals and the spring concert.  If you didn’t have class #2 last week you will be turning in your rubric for your blog during class #1.  If you turned in your rubric already, I have been grading them.  Please be patient with me as I have over 250 blogs to correct. I want to give each of you some useful feedback.  As for this week; you will be completing your digital stories.  If you have been putting in effective effort as a class and are feeling as though you won’t be able to make the deadline of class #2 for completing your digital story, have no fear!  I will check in with you all at the end of class and make a decision about adjusting the due date.  Please try your hardest to complete this project on time so I can have plenty of time to give you useful feedback on this as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!