November 16, 2012

We are here for a very short week and some of my students will not be having class at all!!!  Those of you going on your team trip to the Cape Cod Regional Technical School please enjoy and pay attention.  You are the consumers and are shopping for the best educational opportunity for you!  Make sure you ask some good questions.  Let me know what technology you notice there.  For those of you who will be sitting in the lab this week, we will be finishing up the design of your blog.  I would like everyone to have their blogs designs “locked up” if possible when we return from Thanksgiving Break.  Please don’t think you will get it perfect right away.  Your blog will grow with you.
Those of you traveling this break; please be careful.  I hope you all find some time to relax and enjoy family time during this break.  Remember all of the things for which we are thankful!  I am thankful for the opportunity to learn from my students every day! 

 Happy Thanksgiving!


 
http://www.123rf.com/photo_9944860_thanksgiving-background-with-random-layout-of-thanksgiving-words.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!