September 9, 2013

Our First Full Week

 Ready or not; we are off and running!!!  We will have an official full week of school.  I was so pleased with how ready my students are for school this year.  I cannot wait to share all of the exciting technology developments happening in our school this year.  Your "Passion WORDLES" will soon be decorating our lab.  Yes, "our lab."  Remember, we are in this to learn together.  This week you will log in to your Google accounts and create contacts for all of your teachers.  You will have an emailing and a sharing address for each.  I know this may seem confusing, but once I model it for you it will be piece of cake!  You will need this Grade 7 Teacher Directory to help you accomplish this task.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!