April 28, 2014

Back From Break

Welcome back.  I hope you all had a chance to rest and relax.  I was lucky enough to get away to warmer weather last week.  It was nice to put on flip flops and shorts and not get goose bumps!!  Everywhere I went I was reminded of how much technology has changed things.  One day I actually powered my phone off for a few hours and didn't use any technology.  You can see the results in the picture below (okay I guess technology was used to take this pic!)
Kingfish off Miami
(I caught some wahoo, dolphin, bonito, and these kingfish-lots of fun!!)
That day now seems weeks away, and I was reminded how much temperature can differ in a few hundred miles; from 90 to 45 to be exact!!  We are back in school and need to focus on the task at hand- PODCASTING!

This week you will be recording your podcasts.  If you have not yet finished your scripts, please do so.  I have not yet finished going through them; but will do so this week.  Once you have finished recording, please start your editing.  Be sure to use the resources you have found to help with this.  There are some suggested in my prior blog posts and you have pinned some on your Pinterest boards.  Have fun with this project.  If you have time, please publish another blog post.  I will be expecting at least 10 by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!