February 21, 2016

Back to the Grind....

I don't about you, but I feel as if our vacation went by at lightning speed!!  I spent a couple of days with my daughter down in Nashville.  We heard some amazing up and coming singers and had a great time.  You can check out her work and some of the local up and coming talent on her blog, Jam Catchers.  Nashville is most definitely a very cool place to visit.  I hope you enjoyed your time off and are ready to get back to work.

This week we will continue working with ISTE Standard 3:  Research and Information Fluency.  I will start off class number one this week by sharing a site about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., which seems fitting as Black History Month is coming to a close.  After we evaluate and discuss this site, I will ask you to answer the question I have sent you in Google Classroom.  You will then work on a website evaluation activity using a mystery QR code (if you didn't do this before vacation.)  We will also use Kahoot to do a final of review of website evaluation.

During class two this week you will create, edit, and publish a new blog post.  Speaking of your blogs, I have also created an announcement in Google Classroom which include the link to a form I need you to complete.  This "Blog Collection Form" will allow me to access and view your blogs so I may give you feedback.

Have a super week and welcome back!!!
image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!