March 20, 2016

Project Based Learning.....Here We Come!!!

Happy Spring?!!  The weather doesn't seem to agree with the calendar.  Oh well, I guess if we look back a year, we would see over a foot of snow on the ground.  So I guess we shouldn't complain.  Why does Spring begin on a Sunday in March anyway?  The Farmer's Almanac shares a great explanation of this change of seasons.  Be sure to take a look.

This week we will bring together all of the skills we have been working on over the past month.  You will select a project to work on.  You will find the choices and other necessary resources in a book I have created for you.  I have left a hard copy of instructions for downloading this book into your iBooks library.  Please follow them carefully and let me know if you have any questions.  I cannot wait to see the end results of your work!!

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!