May 8, 2016

Week Two of Our Crazy Schedule

What a crazy weather weekend.  I felt like Mother Nature couldn't make up her mind.  One minute it was raining and the next it was sunny.  I was on my walk Saturday afternoon and about half way through it started pouring.  All I could do was laugh.  Not sure if I ever remember a Spring as wet as this one. Check out the Weather Channel's report. Did you get rained on this weekend?
During our first class this week, which will only be 25 minutes long, you will create your accounts for the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge.  I will give each of you a teeny tiny strip of paper with your username and password.  Both of these are crazy.  I will give you instructions to change your passwords.  Unfortunately you cannot change your username.  I will share a document with you via a Google Classroom assignment.  This document will be a place to record your final Scholastic log in information so you will be able to access it this summer; just in case you forget.  After we have updated your log ins, you will have some time to explore the site and try to come to up with some books to read over the summer.  Have some fun!!
Stay tuned for what's up for class two this week!
image link





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!