October 18, 2016

What Does Your Signature Say About You?

We have been talking about emails and communication.  That got me thinking about signatures.  I started to do a little bit of research; okay more like exploration, about signatures.  My first thought was about the expression, "Write your John Hancock on the line."  I mean I know who John Hancock is, but why him?  Why not one of the other founding fathers?  I came across this very interesting article, John Hancock.  Check it out.  I then started to think about my signature.  What does my signature say about me?  Have you ever thought about this?  I found this interesting video and wanted to share it with you.  In this day and age our signatures are more often of the digital form.  Is there a way to make your digital signature more creative and personal?  The answer is "YES!"  Today you are going to work on doing just that.  We will continue our "Email Etiquette Lesson" from earlier.  I have inserted a step.  Let's call it Step 3- Part 2.  This resource will give you all the information you need.  Have fun!

image link





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!