November 27, 2016

Profiles and Designs......Here We Go Blogger, Here We Go!!

We are back from our little break.  I hope you all have a good time and didn't eat too much turkey.  It is amazing how technology has yet another part of our lives.  "Black Friday" events have been around for a very long time.  What about "CyberMonday" events?  How long have they been around?  I wonder how many employees are crossing their social personal side to technology (shopping) with their professional side (shopping online at work?)  Have you thought at all about doing something for others during this season of giving?  There are many opportunities to help others.  Being kind to others doesn't have to involve money.  A simple gesture, like holding a door and letting someone go ahead of you, goes a long way.
I went through your blog posts over the break.  I am very impressed with your first drafts.  Generally speaking almost every one of you forgot to be sure you had capitalized all "I's" when they appear as pronouns.  I will give you back your paper post with written feedback.  Please make the recommended corrections.  I would also like you all to read your posts aloud in a "6 inch" voice.  I will model this for you and explain my reasoning.  It is a strategy I use myself.
Once you have made the corrections to your first post, you will move on to the assignment awaiting in Google Classroom.  Please take your time working on your Blogger profile.
During our second meeting this week I will take you through the steps of creating the base of your blog.  You will then be given time to personalize this "template."  This is when the fun really begins.  I can't wait for you to get started!
Have a super week!!
  ~Mrs. White
image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!