March 12, 2017

In Like a Lion for Sure!!!!

Welcome back!  What a crazy month so far.  I hope you enjoyed your Friday off!  As I sit here writing this blog post I am watching the news.  The headlining story is that of Winter Storm Stella.  Holy cow!!!  We don't know what this storm will bring; only time will tell.  This site gives us some predictions.  I would also like to ask, no beg, any of you who are doing the "snow day dance" to please stop!  I don't know about you, but I'd like to get out of school before the fourth of July!!  Oh well....hang on to your hats and get those shovels ready one more time!
When you are in school this week, hopefully all five days, Ms. Shepard will be leading your class on some of the days.  I have created a presentation addressing Website Evaluation.  This presentation has been designed to take both classes of the week.  Please be sure to read all text on slides and associated documents carefully and completely.  If need be, please be sure to read again.  You should have all of the resources you will need.  You should be very familiar with this process and I am sure you will do a great job.
Link to Website Evaluation Activity
Have a great week!!
  ~Mrs. White :)

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!