January 3, 2012

"About Me's"

I have to admit I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of proofreading all of the "About Me's" my students had created for their blogs.  What started off as a chore quickly turned in to a task of sheer pleasure.  First of all, I was very impressed with the way many of my students presented themselves.  I learned so much about many of them, and what I learned I am not sure I would have discovered any other way.  I discovered one of my students loves music from the 1940's and another enjoys Gospel music.  It reminded me of the old adage, "not to judge a book by its cover."  In terms of negatives, there is really only one observation I would like to share.  My students don't recognize when they need to use a capital "I"!!!  If I had a dollar for each time one of my students didn't capitalize the letter "i", I would have been able to go on an amazing vacation traveling around the world first class, and dining at the finest restaurants.  I am sure they will work on this in their next posts. So thank you my students, for sharing a part of yourselves with me and the rest of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!