September 23, 2012

The iPhone 5 Is HERE!!

I felt like a kid waiting to open presents on Christmas morning on Friday afternoon.  I was disappointed when I got home from school and didn't see a package waiting for me.  My disappointment was soon erased when I heard a knock on my door.  I don't know as if a UPS driver has ever received such a warm welcome.  I couldn't wait to get started and was pleasantly surprised to find my new phone came with over 3/4 of the battery.  I quickly called my service provider and got my phone activated.  Oh wait, have I mentioned I stopped at the MAC Express in the mall on the way home to get a case for my new device?!  I slide the slim and sleek phone in to my silicone case and began exploring.  I won't bore you with all of the details, but will say I had a lot of fun.  The fun continued all weekend.  I keep trying to think of questions to ask SIRI.  She hasn't let me down yet.  My 3 year old Blackberry served me well, but I don't know how I ever lived without an iPhone!!!  I am sure the novelty will wear off at some point.  I will let you know when that happens.

http://expert.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/iphone5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!