March 31, 2013

Back to Normal

Welcome back from our long weekend.  I hope you all got a chance to relax and recover from all of your hard work during MCAS.  All of the information you will need for class one this week can be found in my last two blog posts.

I cannot wait for all of my students to be published podcasters!!!  I will work my hardest to get your podcasts and your blog designs assessed and grades in to X2.  Please be patient with me as I have nearly 300 of each to listen to and look at!!

Our podcasting project has been very fun, but I am eager to move on to our next topic.  I think you will enjoy using Google forms.  You have already been using them, but now you will be creating your own!!  The uses are endless.  In fact, you should check out this video.  It shows how a teacher is connecting with her students using Google forms.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Many thanks for your honesty and thoughts on the iPad survey.  We will be putting that data to good use.  If you would like to speak at the School Committee meeting in May be sure to see me!!!  You guys rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!