March 11, 2013

Technology Homework for Families

This week I am assigning homework to my technology students and it involves parents/families. This is a rare event, and I am hoping my students will take this assignment seriously.  I am trying to accumulate some data to better serve the families and students of our school.  I would like to ask our families to take a very brief, four multiple choice question survey.  This survey should not take any more than 5 minutes to complete, and it is completely anonymous.  The questions address knowledge and usage of some of the on line resources available to our students and their families.  The survey will remain open until Friday, March 22nd.  The results will be used to increase awareness and accessibility of these resources if deemed necessary.  I would like to thank families in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.  Have a great day!!

image link:  http://www.snapsurveys.com/blog/customer-feedback-survey-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!