November 10, 2013

Another Look At Comments and Blog Post #2

Happy Veteran's Day to all of the men and women who have served and given of themselves in order for us to live our lives in a free country.  The sacrifices you and your families have made are extraordinary and for these I am eternally grateful!!

This week some of you will only have one tech class due to our Monday holiday. You will all have the opportunity to assess your first blog post using the rubric I have given you. I will take your self-assessment and add my opinions and a score.  Please be sure to take your time with this activity as it is a very important one.  It will take me a little time to read through all of your blog posts; so please be patient with me.  I will get you this score and feedback as soon as I can.\

I really want you to be able to create your next blog post.  Many of you were inspired by your Pinterest explorations last week.  I would like you to complete the Commenting Activity I have created for you. You should have time left before the end of class to be able to work on your second blog post. You Please be sure to follow your Blogging Guidelines as you are working on this second post.  I would like you to create your post on a Google doc before uploading and publishing it on your blog.  It would be a great idea to have a classmate edit your post before you publish it.

I will not be in our lab on Wednesday or Thursday this week, as I have my class on those days.  I will be at school, but not teaching in our lab so you may see me in the hallways.  Please read this blog post carefully.  I will expect to see the "5 Tips or Pointers" for the Commenting Activity completed correctly before you start your second blog post.  I would like you to have a classmate read your blog post before you publish.  Please remember to cite images and sources correctly.  All of the resources are still in the folders next to your work stations.  Please be sure to use them.

**You will need to take a moment to add your name and blog URL to the Google doc I have shared with you.  You all have permission to edit.  Please be careful when typing on this document.  Be sure to copy the URL when you are "Viewing" your blog; not on your dashboard.  Your classmates will use this doc to find your blog and leave you comments.

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!