November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving



It's hard to believe the holiday season is here!!  As I reflect on the beginning of this school year I recognize how much I have to be thankful for already in 2013/2014.  I have the most  amazing group of bloggers!!  They have really taken off and there's no stopping some of them.  I have already selected two "Student Blog of the Week" recipients.  You can follow them on my school web page.
They are far exceeding my expectations!  I can only imagine what they will be producing in June. I cannot wait to get them started on their Google sites.

I am also thankful for the amazing teachers, administrators, and other staff members I work with each and every day.  They bring so much to the table and I learn from them every day.  They are some of the hardest working and most dedicated individuals I have ever met!  Our students are so lucky!

Last, but of course not least, I am so thankful for my family and friends.  They are all such an important part of who I am and what I do day in and day out. 

I hope you and your families find a way to avoid all of the craziness and stress which usually accompanies this time of the year.  I am going to try to focus on those I have mentioned above and really enjoy the holidays this year.  I hope you are able to do the same!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!