February 5, 2014

A Different Way to Review Copyright

This week you will be revisiting those copyright terms.  When I reviewed your "Copyright Terms" definition assignments, I realized many of you are still not fully understanding them, and what copyright really means.  Instead of having you simply redefine the terms, I have decided to have you create a "Copyright Quiz" using your Google Forms.  I have created a couple of resources to help you with this.  Mr. Persico will be there to help you with this assignment.  If you are using your Effective Effort strategies, you will be using all of your resources and your time to get this assignment done.  It will most definitely take you all of class one and most likely some of class two to finish this assignment.  Please take your time and think about the questions you write.  Here are the two resources you will need for this assignment.  "Creating a Copyright Quiz Using Google Forms" and "Creating a Google Form" will both help you.  Have fun being the teacher.
**Sorry my friends; I forgort to make those docs "public" earlier.  You should be all set now.

Once you have finished this project I would like you to explore a Brain Pop unit on "Paraphrasing."  This is a skill you all need to work on.  This Brain Pop unit is just an introduction. The log in information for Brain Pop can be found on the whiteboard in the back of the room. We will be taking another look at paraphrasing after vacation.

**Important information about make up work:  You should be receiving your feedback on your blog post and copyright terms assignments during class one this week.  If you received an incomplete for an assignment on your progress report you must turn in the completed work by this Friday, February 14th.  Please be sure to carefully read the instructions on the back board of my lab.  You must staple your new blog post to a new rubric and turn in both the old and new assignments.  Be sure your name and ILT# are on any work  you turn in to me.  Please email me any questions you might have.

If you should be really focused and get through both of these assignments, I would like you to work on your blogs!  If I don't run in to you in the hallways, have a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!