March 2, 2014

Drum Roll Please.......

Well the day is finally here!!!!  Tuesday you will be receiving your iPads!  I am so excited for all of you.  I spent most of my weekend trying to get all of you verified and in to the VPP program so you will be able to download your Apps.  We will be spending our first class this week getting those loose ends tied up.  You will finish working on your new blog post for your new blog page.  I will also ask you to try to log in to your iTunes accounts using your new, professional Apple ID information.  This will be a good test.  Remember that a few of you have a slightly different password because of those pesky consecutive characters.  I don't expect the day to go off without a hitch, but I think it will run pretty smoothly.  I cannot wait to see what you will do with this awesome device.

During class one this week I will be making sure you can all get in to your Apple accounts.  I have created a checklist for you to use during this class.  It is a good day to tie up all of the loose ends.  Please be sure to go through this checklist carefully!  **As always if you should finish before the end of class, please work on the homepage of your blog.

Once we have settled down from all of the iPad excitement, you will work on a new project.  You will be creating a timeline.  We had a discussion about "stakeholders" last week.  You will be creating a timeline showing the history of this project.  This timeline will include significant events; some of which include some of our stakeholders.  I would like you to select a tool to use for this project.  I will give you some suggestions, but in the end you will decide what you want to use to get the job done.  In addition, you will need to have the iPad 1:1 Initiative Timeline document and the rubric for this project.
image link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!