March 17, 2014

Music......at last!

Our schedule will be altered for the next two weeks due to MCAS, but we will keep moving forward!!  During our first class this week you will have an opportunity to review your ILT feedback in your X2 accounts.  Please be sure to take the time you will be given at the beginning of class to do this.  I will be coming around to answer and questions and give you the opportunity to share any work you have updated or completed.  I will be posting your grades at the end of the week; so this is your last chance to show "progress" since your progress reports.
You will also be using class #1 to finish up your timelines.  Be sure to check your work with the rubric.  I will be asking your to "grade" yourself using this rubric and will want a copy of how you think you did so I can compare it to my thoughts.  It will be interesting to see what you think.
During our second class this week (for some of you the only one) you will finally get the BIS iPad Playlist of music you have been waiting to hear.  You will use your Filr App to make this magic happen.  I will take you through the steps; so have no fear.  
Have a great week and use your Effective Effort strategies on Tuesday for your Long Composition.  It is important and I know you can do it!!!

image link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!