November 2, 2014

Blogger Profiles...Here We Go!

     Well yesterday was quite a wild weather day!!  I am sure many of you were without power, Internet, and worse yet....cable!!  I hope you managed to stay warm and were able to watch the Patriots' game.  If not, I'm sure you have heard the end results.  I don't know if this storm is an indicator for our winter.  If it is...YIKES!!  You can check out the Weather Channels' 2014-2015 Winter Forecast on this site.  
     We will start off class this week taking a look at the evaluation scores you gave the blog you explored last week.  Please go to the Padlet wall and follow the instructions you find there.  You will need to have your note card from last week.  You should have the name of the blog and the score you gave it written on this card.
      This week you will start working on one of the components or pieces of you blog.  You will create your "Blogger Profile."  Please start off by taking a few minutes to check out some profiles of other young bloggers.  I have created a resource for you to use and take you on this task.  You have the option doing this on your workstation or your iPad.  If you would like to explore it on your workstation please use this link to
About Me Resource document.  If you would like to use your iPad, please use the QR codes provided on the paper you can find in your Workstation Resource Folder.
     Now that you have checked out some other profiles, you will begin to work on your own.  I have created a template for you to fill out.  You will be able to copy and paste this information in to your blog next week.  I want to be able to give you some feedback before you do this. I will show you how to make a copy of  this About Me Template so you can make changes to it to fit you.  Please be ready to follow my directions for this.  Be sure to put your document in to your ILT folder so I can see it.  I will also ask you to print a copy of this document so I can have options by which to share feedback.
      Your ticket to leave today will be sharing three possible blog topics you have selected.  This is getting exciting!  I cannot wait for you to start playing around with your blog layout!!!
      Have a super start to your week!!

1 comment:

  1. You know music even helps develop math skills: A simple song can include basic math skills such as counting, repeating patterns, and sequencing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!