November 17, 2014

Mind blowing...Game-Changing!!!

I had an amazing and "mind blowing" two days last week.  I attended the iPad Summit which was hosted by EdTech Teacher.  At this point I am still trying to organize my thoughts.  I have so many new thoughts, ideas, and yes Apps to share, but I need to figure out the best way to share what I have taken away.  This will come in due time.

To get back to the tasks at hand....my students will continue working on blogs.  Designing the "skin" of your blog is the most exciting part in some regard.  First of all, it seems real.  Secondly, it is a way to convey to the world (your global audience) a little bit about you.  After all, this blog design is unique to you.  So please take your time and put some effort and though in to it.  I changed my blog around for a solid month before I became satisfied with it.  I will occasionally add some pieces and even take some away if I feel they have lost their usefulness.  So explore and have fun!!

We will be creating a "study guide" for an assessment you will have next week before we leave on break for Thanksgiving.

I hope you had a super weekend and are ready to design and share a piece of you with the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!