December 17, 2014

Blog Post Two for Some


Many of you have finished your first blog post and are ready to create and publish post #2!  My classes meeting on Thursday will find me missing, and Mr. Yetman will be in my lab.  Please do a super job in my absence.  I have told him how wonderful you all are!  Please read the rest of this post carefully before beginning.
You will be working on agenda items #'s 5 and 6 today.  Please don't worry about widgets and gadgets. We will resume our work with them next week.
Step 1:  Launch Google Chrome, sign in to your "Drive" and open your ILT folder.
Step 2:  If you didn't finish "polishing" your first blog post last week, please start there. You will open the "First Blog Post" doc, make your corrections, copy the text, paste it in to Blogger **, then upload images, add image URL, check one last time, and then "Publish."
**You should already have a draft of a post with a title and labels.  You will need to go to your dashboard, select "post" under options, and click on "edit" to continue.  Use this resource to help you with this.
**If you make corrections to your post and want me to take a look at your work to change your grade DO NOT give your rubric to Mr. Yetman.  You will need to bring the rubric to me on Friday morning during homeroom.
Step 3:  You will need to begin creating your second blog post.  Please use the Helpful Hints resource I have created for you.  It is available here, and a copy can be found next to your workstation.  I have also left a resource to help you with your image searches.
Please do a super job in my absence.  Remember:  No watching videos or listening to music during class. You will not be needing your iPads today as you will be using your workstations.  Please put them "apples up" in the safe place, next to your workstations.  I cannot wait to see your next post!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!