December 1, 2014

Last Stretch of 2014

Welcome back!  I hope you all had a restful few days off.  Did you see any snow?!  Some parts of New England had a "White Thanksgiving."  I don't know about you, but I definitely had my fill of turkey.  Do you have a favorite leftover turkey recipe?  The Food Network has some ideas in their "Best Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes" post.  Maybe one day I will see one of your recipes featured on this blog.  Let's wake up from the turkey coma and get going with our blogs.

This week you will be creating your first blog post!!  I have compiled a packet of resources for you.  You will find it next to your workstation.  It includes the following:

I hope you find them useful.  Remember this first post is your introduction to the world.  Take your time and do a super job!  Later this week we will take a look at commenting and practice by doing some "paper" comments on your "paper" posts.  Next week you will use your feedback from peers and me to polish and then publish your first post!!  Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!