February 8, 2015

#RAK Week 2015!

I am keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes we actually have a complete week of school!!  What a great week this should be, not only in school, but across the world.  Did you know this is Random Act of Kindness Week?  Check out the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation site.  We will take a moment at the beginning of our first class to check it out.  What will you do to celebrate this week?  I'm not sure if "celebrate" is the correct word, but you get my gist.

Please take the Pop Culture Survey for the yearbook.  If you don't like any of the responses, pick the one you dislike the least.

Before you begin your research for your Genius Hour projects, we will need to do a little brushing up on our web evaluation skills.  You will be given one of three tools and one of three websites to evaluate with a partner.  We will then have a class discussion to compare and contrast the tools and see what you found out about the sites.

Spotlight Tool:  Infographics using Piktochart

You will then begin researching!!!!  I will share a feedback form with you.  I think I will do this using Google Classroom.  I would like your input on this, so we will chat about it at the beginning of the week.

I hope you all enjoy your vacation next week!  It will give you something to blog about when you get back.

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!