February 25, 2015

More Work on Your Blogs


We will take a pause in our Genius Hour research to create and publish a new blog post. I will not be with you in class, but I have made my expectations very clear. I have created a screencast to help you with this assignment. I have noticed many of my students, and even some teachers (yes even me) have what I would consider to be "snow sickness." There seems to be an overall difficulty remaining focused and remembering simple instructions. Have no fear! This screencast will walk you through all of the steps for class today. Please use this resource, the agenda on the back board, and the resources in your Workstation Resource Folders to help your meet with success today. I cannot wait to read your latest posts!!! Have a super weekend. I'll see you next week.

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!