March 7, 2015

Reviewing Web Evaluation

Before leaving for break we took a look at three different website evaluation tools.  After that activity, I told you I would create a more simplistic checklist for you to use.  Last week I shared this checklist  and an infographic I created as another resource.  I will be giving you a Web Evaluation Assessment during class two.  Today's class will be a review to help you get ready for this assessment.  Please be sure to do this activity completely.  If you take your time, you will be totally prepared for the assessment.  I will not be with you for this class, but Mr. Persico will be  able to help you.  If you have any questions he cannot answer, we will have time at the start of class two before the assessment. We will do a quick review as an activator before your assessment, so no worries.  Your review today will use a Brain Pop.  I have created a doc outlining the steps you will need to follow to be successful. Please read the entire doc before clicking on the Brain Pop link to begin. We will review this activity as part of our activator review next class.  Before clicking on the Brain Pop link, take a look at this short screencast I created to show you how to navigate the Brain Pop lesson.  *Please note-you cannot do this lesson on your iPads as you will need to print and cannot print from your iPads.
Please go to the "Review of Internet Searching" and begin your work for today.

**If you should finish these activities and had an opportunity to "game up" I would like you to go the Genius Hour page of your blog and be sure you have finished your first post on that page.

Have a super day and I'll see you for class two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!