March 28, 2015

Memes......Heck Ya!

This week you will begin your first PARCC testing sessions.  Listen to this message from Kid President.  I know you will all come in and do your best, using your Effective Effort strategies.  Although we are in the middle of doing research for our Genius Hour Projects, I am having you take a pause this week, and next week.  I have created a lesson for you which is not quite as taxing on your brains, I hope.  This week you will be working on your iPads creating "MEMES."  I have put this assignment in your Google Classroom which means you should have received an email (hope you're checking!!!!!)

This Meme lesson is intended to be "fun," but also a way for me to see what you are learning and remembering about website evaluation.  We will start off class with this short video activator, "Evaluating Websites."

So have some fun and see if you can create a "winning" meme.  The best memes will be copied and put up in the lab and perhaps elsewhere!!!

Have a great week!   ~Mrs. White :)

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!