April 2, 2015

Another Web Evaluation Assignment.....WordFoto!

Week two of PARCC testing is under way.  Once again I know our students will be putting forth a tremendous amount of effort and doing their personal best.  It is hard to have our schedule disrupted, but you are all troopers and I know you will get back on track next week.  With that said, I have altered my lesson plans again this week, as our schedule has been tweaked.  I feel as though I haven't seen some of you for weeks!!  If you are with me this week three out of our five days will be scheduled with shortened classes.  You will need to get right to work to complete this lesson in only 30 minutes, but I'd like to start you off with this quick video.  Check out CAPOW!
Your new assignment is "living" in Google Classroom.  I have also placed a link to this assignment on my blog:  Web Evaluation Assignment Using WordFoto.  This week you will use another iPad app to share strategies for evaluating websites.  Please take a look at the resources below to help your develop this short paragraph summary.
Web Evaluation Resources

You will be creating a short paragraph explaining how to quickly evaluate a website.  You will create this paragraph using Google Docs.  You will then be exploring another new App, "aTypo Picture."  You will turn your explanation in to a "work of art!"   The "turning in" process is the same as last week.  You have resources to help you so use them and have fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!