May 26, 2015

Blogging...the Final Frontier

Welcome back from your long weekend.  I hope you found some time to relax and enjoy the great weather.  I also hope you remembered Mr.Gauthier's request, and took a minute on Monday to remember all those who have made our freedom possible.  Although our week is short, our daily routine is "normal."   HOORAY!!
This week during class one you will be creating and publishing the best possible post you can muster up.  This is your opportunity to show me how much you have learned about blogging this year.  I will be asking you to follow the same procedure you always follow with one extra step.  Once you have successfully published your post, I would like you to print a copy and staple it to the rubric you have been given.  Don't forget to go to Google Classroom and complete the accompanying assignment.(It's turning in your blog URL!!)
Once you have finished this assessment, you will be working on a Digital Storytelling Guide.  I hope you enjoy exploring this new type of media.

~Mrs. White :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!