January 8, 2017

Finishing Touches!

Welcome to the only full week of school in the month of January!  I hope you all had fun playing in the snow this weekend.  Maybe some of you even made some money shoveling!  The forecast for the middle of the week projects some warmer temperatures; so melting will happen.  Did anyone build a snowman or make a snow sculpture?  Perhaps this could be the topic of your next blog post.  I like these snowstorms coming on the weekends; no snow days!!!
This week you will FINALLY publish your first blog posts.  I have a great activity to help get your creative juices working.  I used this process last year and it was very effective.  You will have the help of the Blog Beautician; as it is her process.  I have modified it slightly.  I can't wait to see some of your titles!!!
   ~Mrs. White :)
image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!