January 2, 2017

Welcome 2017!

Happy New Year to all of you!   I hope you found some time to relax, enjoy, and unplug over vacation.  I most certainly unplugged.  I did do a bit of "pinning" and remained active on my social/personal side of my technological life.  I did take a vacation from my professional side and hope you did the same.  I must say I was disappointed to not have a white Christmas, but on the flip side I was happy to not spend any time shoveling the white stuff.  I spent a lot of time with my family.  I ended up dog sitting for my two "grand puppies" over the weekend.  It was a lot of fun! The cousins certainly loved to wrestle. What is your best memory from vacation?
This week we will start off with a review of the "Two Sides to Your Technological Life."  You will have an opportunity to check out a Kanoot Jumble; a new feature.  You will also complete a study guide or review as you will (I'm sure you know what is coming next) be having an assessment shortly.
During class two you will make the final revisions to your first blog posts, blogger profiles and finally get them uploaded!!!!
Welcome back and let's get going!!!
image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!