April 30, 2017

Spring Tech Project

What a great weekend!  It felt summer like on Saturday.  I hope you were able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day.  Unfortunately it sounds like more rain is on the way this week.  If April showers bring May flowers; what do May showers bring????  I hope the forecast is a bit inaccurate.  I don't know about you, but I would like to see a bit more of the sun this week.  Take a look at what Wonderopolis has to say about the "April Showers" theory.
This week you will start your final "big" project of the year in technology class.  Most of you did not have class with me last week due to our MCAS schedule.  We did have classes on Monday, and those students helped me shape this project.  I have created a "hyper doc" to share the project resources with you.  This project will require you doing some research.  Before we get started let's review how to efficiently search for information on the web by watching this video.  This project will require management of time and best use of resources.  I have created some resources to guide you through this process.  It will be up to you to use them effectively.  Good luck!

image link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!