May 8, 2017

Solving Problems

Have you ever thought about problem solving; I mean really thought about it?  Almost any change has come from someone or a group of people sitting down and thinking.  Yes, I said thinking!  Sure there is discussion involved, and sometimes that discussion gets heated, but in the end problems are most often solved with thinking and communicating.  I'm sure during some of those discussions crazy ideas have been thrown around.  I am just as sure that some of those crazy ideas have become the solutions.  It's called, "thinking outside the box."   Some of this type of thinking is dependent upon your learning type.  Let's take a look at this video and have some fun.

The next couple of weeks will most definitely test your creative and problem solving skills.  They will also test your ability to work together and get a job done.  I will share some resources with you, but ultimately the job is up to you to get done.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. This is an informative post review. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to getting such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article on this website.

    Marketing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed this post. My students are still struggling with "identifying" their problem. It is a work in progress for sure. Thank you for the positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!