May 29, 2017

Time Out for Copyright Review

Welcome back from our three day weekend.  I hope you had some fun.  Unfortunately the memorial services on Monday were a bit soggy.  Did you take a moment to think about the reason for this holiday?  I hope so.  I know I did.  This site gives some information about this holiday and others observed in this country.

This week you will have some time to work on your slide presentations.  You will also review some information about copyright and fair use.  We have worked on this throughout the year, but I felt we could all use the review.  If you only have one class this week, it will be used to address this topic.  You will have plenty of time next week to finish your slide presentations.  You will find all of the information you need for this review in Google Classroom.  Please be sure to do a good job.  I will expect you to apply what you've learned as you work on your slideshow projects.
image link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!