October 1, 2012

Impressed!!



WOW!!!!!  I am so impressed by the work my students are doing on their glogs.  I wasn’t too sure when I created this lesson, but now I feel it was a great way to have students review for their up and coming quiz.  I can see what students have taken from the first few lessons this year.  It has also been an opportunity for me to review with some students.  I could see who needed some reviewing based on the amount of information on their glogs.  We are just about ready to have our “showing” of glogs to classmates.  I know looking at others’ glogs will be a great review for students.  This first “project” has me thinking my students will go to new levels this year and lucky me- I get to go along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!