January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2013!!!  I hope you had a great break from school.  I can imagine many of you received new technology gifts.  I can hardly wait to see and hear about all of your new gadgets!!  For those of you who didn't see or receive any new technology you may want to check out "Gadgets of 2013."  There is some pretty cool stuff on the horizon. I don't know if any of you have made resolutions for this new year.  Perhaps you will want to blog about them. 
I have decided to try to find more balance in my life.  This will be quite a challenge for me because it will mean spending a bit more time unplugged.  YIKES!!!  This means making better choices and managing my time more effectively.  I'll keep you posted on my progress. 
So let's get back to work and prepare for your presentations.  I can't wait to see them!  I am so excited!  We have so many great tools and projects to see, use, and create in the next months.  Remember to keep putting one digital foot in front of the other and keep moving forward with a positive on line presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!