January 7, 2013

Ready, Set, Blog!!


The time has come to create your second blog post.  I hope you are excited about adding another post to your blog.  You will need to be sure to review the BPS Blogging and Commenting Guidelines as you are working on this post.  I would like you to create the draft for your post on a Google doc.  Yes, I am still asking you to keep those “swimmies” on in the deep end of the pool.    As you are working on your post drafts, I will be circulating and checking your work.  Ms. Sweeney found some great new resources to use when blogging.  I will add them to our Blogging Resources and Guides doc, but have also included them in this post.  The first is a “handbook/ebook” for using Google Blogger.  Blogger for Beginners is an on line resource created by Blogger Buster.  It is quite extensive and you can use the table of contents to help you find exactly what you need and then download it in to your Google Docs account.  I have downloaded a hard copy of the “handbook” and have it in the classroom if you find that an easier resource to use.   In addition, Ken Myers wrote a guest post on “Spice Up Your Blog.”  Check out 10 Writing Tips All Bloggers Must Adhere to.   So get yourself ready to add a new post.  You have all of the resources you could ask for at your fingertips.  Ready, set, get blogging!!
**If you were not happy with your grade on your first blog post you may use this one as a retake.  Please be sure to email me and let me know you want to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!