May 5, 2013

Podcasts Corrected!!!

Hip Hip Hooray and Happy Cinco de Mayo!   There is a double reason for celebration today.  I have finally finished listening to all of my students first attempts at podcasting.  Overall, I am so pleased with their work.  I think some of my students could have a future in broadcasting.  A couple of them have "radio" voices and I can imagine they would be quite successful doing voice overs some day.  The topics were varied and interesting.  The most consistent issue my students seemed to face was the inability to get rid of the breath sounds or popping noises they made by holding the microphone too close to their mouths when recording.  I am sure the next time they make a recording they will aim a bit lower for that "sweet spot."  You can find their podcasts at "Podbean."  Many of my students also created a blog post which included a link to their Podbean accounts.  This was a great experience for all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!