May 17, 2013

Take Responsibility for Your Learning (Grades)!!!

***Important Announcement:  
You need to check your grades in X2!!!  If you do not have a grade recorded for your podcast it will become and remain a "0" on Friday, May 24th.  Please be sure to make arrangements with me before then if you are still having issues.  If you have a "0" for your Blog Design grade you will need to get me what I need by next Friday, May 24th, or it will remain a "0"!!!!  It is your responsibility to email me with URL's, not my responsibility to ask you!!!  Remember to return the ungraded rubric as well.
We are getting close to the end of the school year.  You know the policy for making up a missed class.  It has been the same all year.  Please go to MOODLE and check out the assignments you missed.  You have only one week to do this.
You were given your Blog Design Rubrics back during class 2 this week.  I know ILT 1 and ILT 4 did not receive them yet.  You will get them back on Monday.
As for your podcasts, that feedback was given over two weeks ago.  Please take responsibility for your learning.  You need to follow up on questions you may have.  If you do not speak with me and ask questions, your grades will remain the same.
You know where to find me so please do and get that work turned in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!