May 4, 2014

Keep On Podcasting

Welcome to another crazy school week.  I will be seeing some of my students twice and some of them once.   When you are in class this week you will be working on your podcast.  Many of you are in the "production" phase of this project and need to make your recording.  Some of you are in "post-production" and ready to edit.  Our goal is to have all podcasts recorded by Friday.  Remember I am not expecting perfection!   This is your first time creating this type of media and it would be unrealistic to expect it to be perfect; plus perfection is for fairy tales not life!!!  Just do your best and you will meet my expectations.

Before you get started, I would like you to cast your vote for this year's Google Doodle.  Thanks to Tadeo for sharing this annual event with me.  You can cast your ballot at Doodle 4 Google.  Be sure to cast a vote for each grade group ( a total of 5 votes!)  Voting will close on Friday, May 9th.

I am working on getting your timeline and script feedback to you.  Please be patient with me as I have hundreds of projects to explore.  I am also going to be looking at your blogs.

Your teachers have you prepared for your MCAS so take a breath, use all of those effective effort strategies, and you will do just fine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!