June 12, 2014

Extra Credit

Many of my students have been asking if there is anything they can do to improve their grade.  Well here it is.  I have created an extra credit assignment.  This completed assignment may be used to replace your lowest content grade this trimester.  Please read the directions carefully.  I will be checking your sources so be sure to use your own words.  Do NOT copy and paste.  I will not grade any assignment which is only partially completed.  The assignment must be done in its entirety.  The due date for extra credit is no later than June 19th.  I will not accept any assignments turned in after 2:30 on this day.  There will be NO exceptions. That gives you one week to complete this Extra Credit Option.

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!