January 12, 2015

A New Journey

This week we will begin a new journey together.  We will be going down the road of exploring passions, identifying problems, and creating solutions as we begin exploring Genius Hour.  Step one will be brainstorming.  This will probably be a different type of brainstorming for many of you.  We aren't thinking of topics or projects.  Instead you will be doing some self-reflection and identifying things you would like to try and ways you could possibly help others.  Are you intrigued?  I hope so.  This is a new journey for me and I am excited to be taking you along with me.  There are many "experts" out there who will be able to help us if we take a wrong turn, but they will not give us answers. This will be frustrating at times, but I am sure the rewards will far out weigh the difficulties.  We will climb the hurdles together.............

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!