October 19, 2015

It's Not That I Don't Love iPads.....

This week will officially be five days long!  We can do it if we work together, haha.  Last week was amazing and so many incredible things happened on Friday!  Students and teachers were in my room buzzing with excitement about iPads.  I know a few of you are still struggling to get in and get going.  I worked all weekend and will continue to work this week on getting everyone up and running.  Please be patient and do your part by communicating with your families when I ask you to do so. We will spend our first class getting to know your iPads and getting organized.  Let's start by watching this video together.  Before leaving class today please take a look in Google Classroom.  I have left a short Blogging Pre-assessment for you to take.
I am sooooo excited for our second class this week!   We will finally begin taking a look at blogging!  This will be an opportunity for you to share your thoughts and ideas with the world!!  We will start by taking a look at a great explanation of blogging; Blogging In Plain English.    You will be working with a partner to complete a blog diagram using a word list.  Both of these documents can be found in your most recent assignment in Google Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!