October 15, 2015

While I'm Handing Out iPads.........

Today is the day!!!  I will be in the library handing out iPads to all grade 7 students!!  HOORAY!!!
While I'm handing out iPads, you will be working with Mrs. Diggins in my lab.  You will be taking the second part of the "21st Century Skills Pre-Assessment."  Please remember this is important information for me and you to have so you will need to take your time and do your best.  Please read questions and answers choices carefully.  Use what you know to make an educated guess if you don't know an answer.  It should take you about a minute per question.  You will go to the learning.com site to take this assessment.  Your log in is the same as your X2 account log in:  lastname_firstname21 and password is lunchID+00.  Be sure to log out when you have finished Part 2 of this assessment.

Once you have finished you will do the following:

  1. Go to Google Classroom and complete the BIS Website Scavenger Hunt.
  2. Turn in this assignment.**Some of you may have done this on Tuesday.
  3. If you have completed the BIS Website Scavenger Hunt, you will then open your Google accounts and add events to your Google Calendar.  Please use this resource:  Calendar Events
I know I can count on you to do your personal best while I am not in our lab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!