January 24, 2016

Let's Continue the Conversation

I don't know about you, but I really thought the Patriots were going to pull off that two point conversion.  It was quite a game.  I am still in a state of shock that "our" season has ended.  It really was a good game; a true nail biter.  I am very proud of our Pats.  They played an amazing season; especially considering they played the entire season with many players on the disabled list at one time or another.  This link will take you to a recap of the game, just in case you missed it.
This week you will practice commenting; continuing the conversation.  You will have an opportunity to create a paper comment on your classmates' blogs.  I will then review your comments and give you some feedback. Commenting is definitely a skill which needs practicing.  I have shared a resource with all of you in Google Classroom.  This resource is a blog post I discovered a couple of years ago.  Mr. Fisher shares some super "Comment Starters."  Please use some of these during our activity and when you continue to comment on blog posts.

image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!