January 19, 2016

What's in a Name?

We have the threat of a winter storm for the upcoming weekend.  I wonder what it will be named?  Have you noticed we now name our winter storms?  It used to be only hurricanes would receive names.  Why did this all start and how do they determine the names of storms?   Check out this link for more information.

Speaking of names......It's time to rename your blogs  I have created an assignment to help you with this process.  You will find it in your Google Classroom; my virtual presence.  After you have completed this assignment you will also want to change the URL for your blog.  Have no worries; everything you need you will find in Classroom. I have found a great resource, a video! I also need you to work on your Blogger profile.  This is an old assignment in Classroom.

After completing our naming activity; we will continue working with blog comments.

Have a great "short" week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!