April 24, 2016

Back From Break

Welcome back my little chickadees.  I hope you had some fun and found some time to be "off the grid."  I "powered down" myself over break.  It was great to spend a couple of days in Nashville with our daughter.  This time I flew instead of making that long drive; so much better!!!  The weather was amazing and everything was so green and colorful!  Have you ever heard of the Grand Ole Opry?  I was lucky enough to see an amazing show there featuring The Brothers Osborne, Chris Jansen, Kelsea Ballerini, and Rascal Flatts. The next night we attended the release party for an up and coming young artist, Levi Hummon which was actually work for my daughter, Ashley  She has a very cool job!   You will have an opportunity to share your vacation stories on your blogs this week.

Before you start a new blog post, you will be taking your post DDM for technology.  I can hear you moaning and groaning already.  I know it seems early for the "end of year" tech DDM, but I didn't want to have you work on this during PARCC testing and there are so many field trips and interruptions after PARCC testing we would have never completed the test.  This will NOT be a content grade, but it is very important so please take your time.  There are two parts to the assessment.  You will take DDM Part 1 during class 1 and DDM Part 2 during class 2.  If you should finish early, you will start working on your blog post.

Logging in to your Tech DDM:
Use this link to get you to Learning.com.
Your log in information is as follows:
Username:  lastname_firstname21
Password:  LUNCH ID + 00
Enter:  Barnstable
Then click log in.

Please be sure to read all questions and choices carefully.  Take your time.  If you have any questions, please raise your hand and I will come over.  There is to be NO talking during this assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!