April 11, 2016

The Home Stretch

The Red Sox open at Fenway Park this week.  It just doesn't seem possible!!!!  Have you ever been to a game at Fenway?  I know it is an old park and there are many other beautiful ones out there, but I think Fenway is very special!  Do you know all of the history of Fenway?  If you have never been to a game at Fenway, you definitely need to add it to your "bucket list."   GO SOX!!

This is your last week to work on your spring projects.  If you stick to your task assignment sheets, you will have no problem getting this done and turned in on time.  I will share the instructions for turning in this assignment in class.  We will start off class by visiting a "wall" in Padlet where you will answer a question which will give me some feedback.  I will share the QR code with you as you enter class.  Have a super week!  I can't wait to see your finished products!!!


image link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!