September 12, 2016

First Full Week

Ladies and gentlemen fasten your seat belts!  We are entering the first full, five day week of the 2016/2017 school  year.  Before we get started I wanted to take a moment to reflect upon yesterday's events.  It is mind blowing for me to think the students sitting in front of me were not even born when 9/11 occurred.  That day still seems like yesterday to most Americans.  Fifteen years have passed since that tragic day.  As I watched the news last night, and then again this morning, I was moved by the many tributes paid to those who lost their lives, and those whom have now become known as the, "First Responders."  May we never forget that day, and those who are now gone.

Moving forward, a new year is upon us with many new eager employees sitting in front of me.  I will do my best to make my blog a useful resource and a model of good and responsible blogging for all of you!  This week we will take a look at the expectations for iPad use.  You will be receiving your devices at the end of the month.  We have a little work to do before you get them.  We will start our discussions  by watching a TV commercial??!!  It will all make sense shortly.  Please be sure you understand your commitment letter before signing as it is a contract and you will be held accountable.

Have a super week and welcome to work!!
  ~Mrs. White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!