September 24, 2016

So Much Excitement

The day has arrived!!!!  You will be receiving your iPads some time today.   I am so excited to be a part of this day.
Because I will be busy in the library handing out iPads, a substitute will be in my lab working with you.
I know I can trust you to follow my instructions below and do a great job.  You should have brought a reading book to class with you.  You will need it when you have finished taking our Tech DDM.

Today you will take the first part of the 21st Century Skills Assessment.  It is a pretest.  This will not be a content grade on your report card, but it is very important.  Please take your time and read each question carefully.  It should take you the entire class to finish.  If you do not finish by the end of the period, don't worry.  If you should be done before the bell I expect you to sit quietly and read.

Please use the resource link below to get you to the site.  If you have any trouble logging in, please raise your hand and the teacher will come over to help you.

I would like to repeat; this will not appear on your report cards.  There was no study guide and I did not want you studying for this.  This is a baseline; showing me where you all are right now.  It will help me plan for our year so you are ready to take this assessment again in June.
Take a deep breath and do your best!!!

See you next class!

Please click on this link:  21st Century Skills Assessment Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!